SecurID Blog - March 2021
- 3/29/2021 Identity and access management has come to mean much more than authentication. Today’s identity platform must provide a strong foundation for not just passwords and tokens, but also robust multi-factor authentication (including passwordless), zero trust and more.
- 3/23/2021 Remote work is evolving. Organizations must future-proof their IAM strategies to maintain remote work and ensure that their employees can securely connect to company applications and networks.
- 3/15/2021 Automating your joiner-mover-leaver processes and fine-tuning the identity lifecycle journey for your users doesn’t need to be challenging. With the right solution, you can help ensure consistency and efficiency, reduce costs, and identity business risk.
- 3/11/2021 By taking a phased approach to digital transformation, organizations can embrace cloud innovations, stay relevant, and maintain the assurances of connecting to on-premises applications.
- 3/3/2021 Password management can be an overlooked IAM function until you need it. Slow down the pace and cost of Service Desk requests to reset users’ passwords and onboard new users with RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle.