SecurID Blog - May 2021
- 5/25/2021 Nearly every organization seems to struggle to balance convenience and security. But those two goals aren't on opposite ends of the spectrum: if users have a simple way to confirm who they are, they're more likely to use it -- and likelier to help secure your network in the process.
- 5/18/2021 Passwords are expensive, unsafe, and slow down users. So why continue to use them? See how SecurID is using new innovations to provide passwordless experiences into Windows machines and the cloud with FIDO2 keys and keep users happy, safe, and productive.
- 5/17/2021 SecurID unveils its new vision, mission, and brand identity. These assets mark a new chapter in which SecurID returns back to its roots to focus solely on advancing our identity offerings and meeting the unique needs of identity buyers.
- 5/13/2021 SecurID is the trusted identity platform for 13,000 organizations. Why? Our focus on customer needs, cloud, and customer support. And after an unprecedented year, these qualities are more important than ever. Read Ted Kamionek's blog post to see why.
- 5/11/2021 SecurID G&L Cloud will offer our full-featured, high-performing solution and market-leading capabilities delivered from the cloud, ensuring that the world’s most security-sensitive organizations can work dynamically, accelerate innovation, and advance zero trust security. It’s a simpler, easier, and better way to answer who, what, how, and why.
- 5/5/2021 Identity Access & Management has never been as important than it is today. But getting IAM right is trickier than ever. Join SecurID at the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit to find ways to enable your remote workforce, advance zero trust, and accelerate your cloud journey.
- 5/2/2021 The SecurID Governance & Lifecycle Business Role Manager module ensures that the right people have access to the right resources. By defining roles, businesses can enhance their security, simplify onboarding, and ensure that the right users have access to the right tools they need to do their jobs – nothing more, nothing less.