Identity Access & Management (IAM) has never been as important as it is today. Our schools, work, and play all depend on safe and seamless connections to the resources we need to attend class, connect with our colleagues, or just place a grocery order.
But getting IAM right is trickier than ever. Between the accelerated pace of digital transformation, users switching back and forth between personal and professional devices, and a new work-from-anywhere-always dynamic, it’s become harder than ever to prove that users are who they say they are.
That’s why the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit next week is so important, and why SecurID will be presenting at the event. We’ll be exploring the ways that IAM can help organizations adapt to disruption and drive digital transformations.
If you’re registered for the event, then there are a few ways that you can connect with SecurID during the summit:
1. Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) Product Demo: Protect Cloud and On-Prem Resources with SecurID | Tuesday, May 11, 2021 | 12:50 PM EDT & Exhibitor Session Room 4
There’s no one way to move to the cloud and protect your organization’s resources. Whether you’re on-prem, hybrid, or in the cloud, every organization needs a range of modern, convenient, and flexible authentication methods that meet every user’s needs today and can adapt to long-term strategies. During the Summit, Lenore Tumey will demonstrate how SecurID Access:
- Helps organizations accelerate their cloud journey, no matter where they are today
- Safeguards whatever organizations need to protect – including SaaS applications, on-premises infrastructure, macOS, Windows, etc. – however they want to protect it – including passwordless, push-to-approve, device Biometrics, FIDO, hardware and software tokens, and more
- Simplifies identity security by providing risk-based authentication that learns each user’s behavior and advances zero trust strategies
2. Visit the SecurID Virtual Booth and enter a chance to win an Xbox One or Google Home Hub!
Want to learn more about SecurID at the Summit? Then schedule a meeting with one of our experts. We’ll be available throughout the Summit.
And if you do go to our booth, you’ll be eligible to enter our raffle for a chance to win an Xbox One or Google Home Hub!
3. Follow #GartnerIAM on social media
If you’ve registered for the Summit, make sure to schedule time with a SecurID expert to hear more!
Registered for the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit? Schedule time with a SecurID expert!