SecurID Blog - June 2021
- 6/28/2021 President Biden’s executive order on cybersecurity will help public agencies harden their defenses and pursue their missions. Review some of the highest-value new requirements for zero trust, cloud identity, MFA, and threat intelligence.
- 6/22/2021 At Identiverse, SecurID will share some of the trends that have shaped the evolution of identity and discuss the ways that access management, authentication and governance have changed over the last year. Preview our session and see some of the trends shaping identity’s future.
- 6/21/2021 Every home office has become a branch office of one. That is why the release of the new SecurID app is so important: designed for Android and iOS users, the new app supports and secures remote, hybrid workforces. The simple, accessible, and intuitive design helps organizations adapt and strategize for the ‘next normal’ and remain productive.
- 6/14/2021 Business applications and databases are moving to the cloud, erasing the traditional IT perimeter. At the same time, remote workers are logging in from more places, on more devices, than ever before. To protect both users and data, you need an identity platform that can handle both authentication and governance.
- 6/9/2021 The Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack makes a clear case for a strong program of identity and access management in which identity governance and multi-factor authentication (MFA) play critical roles in keeping attackers out and keeping assets safe.
- 6/3/2021 The online world runs on trust. But recent hacks—including the SolarWinds hack and the Nobelium exploit of U.S. AID—demonstrate that trust can be a major liability. Zero trust identity strategies can help prevent hacks and protect users, businesses, and sensitive information.
- 6/1/2021 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) has dominated the security ecosystem for 60 years. But modern requirements call for modern solutions: increasingly, organizations are making the shift to FIDO to accelerate their cloud journeys while still securing access.