SecurID Blog - July 2021
- 7/29/2021 Weak identity security for IoT and IIoT are fueling ransomware attacks on critical U.S. infrastructure. Use these best practices as a starting point to develop an identity governance strategy that can protect water treatment plants, fuel processing operations and any other internet-connected devices and resources.
- 7/21/2021 Join Hector Monsegur, Corporate Pen-Tester and Expert Security Researcher, Alacrinet, and Christopher Williams, SecurID Solutions Architect & Field CTO on Thursday, July 22 at 1 PM eastern for a webinar discussion on how organizations can use identity governance to maintain workers’ productivity and ensure organizational security.
- 7/14/2021 RSA uses verifiable credentials to deliver trust on the new web.
- 7/13/2021 SecurID is accelerating, improving, and securing cloud journeys. With CIAM, cloud-managed tokens, and a new app helps security teams provide better, faster, simpler, easier, and safer identity and access management, online and offline, anywhere, and to anyone.
- 7/13/2021 The Kaseya ransomware attack underscores the need to change the cost of doing business for cybercriminals. We see far too many cybercrimes of opportunity. But by understanding hackers’ motivations and making their work a little tougher, cybersecurity can make big strides in protecting our customers, colleagues, and IP.
- 7/6/2021 To support your organization’s cloud journey, you need identity and access management that combines reliable performance, flexible choices and adaptive authentication.
- 7/1/2021 Identiverse explored the trends that brought IAM and IGA where they are today. Recap what those trends are to see what they mean for identity’s future—and where businesses should invest in identity solutions to get the greatest value.
- 7/1/2021 For the third consecutive year, SecurID Governance and Lifecycle has earned Overall Leadership, Product Leadership, Innovation Leadership, and Market Leadership ratings by KuppingerCole for Identity Governance and Administration. See what sets SecurID G&L apart.
- 6/16/2021 Identity and access management has come a long way from the early passwords of the 1960s to today’s modern authentication and governance, and SecurID has been there at every step. Today, we’re advising organizations about securing the workforce, adopting capabilities like passwordless authentication, and exploring zero trust and other key concepts.