Securing the Digital World
To Put Cybersecurity First, Put Identity First
During Cybersecurity Awareness Month, SecurID will highlight insights and best practices to help all businesses and users do their part to protect themselves, secure remote work, and “#BeCyberSmart.”
The theme of this final week of Cybersecurity Awareness Month is Cybersecurity First. That means making security a business priority—from the tools you use and the data you protect to the people and processes you support. And the best way to keep your organization safe every week of the year is to start with identity security.
In a dynamic access environment encompassing on-premises and cloud interfaces, with employees and vendors working both in and out of the office, it can be difficult—and expensive—to manage user identities and access. Add in shifting compliance requirements, and the pressure to streamline how you secure identities, prioritize risks and maintain compliance becomes urgent. To meet the challenge, you need a robust identity platform that delivers identity security while maintaining flexible and frictionless user access.
Start with identity assurance
The goal of identity and access management: Give the right people the right levels of access in the right context at the right time. To do that, you need to address two underlying factors. Authentication verifies user identity, while governance sets and maintains identity requirements in line with compliance mandates, business objectives and overall risk landscape. An identity platform that delivers both capabilities is the best way to know exactly who someone is, what they have access to, how they got it, and why they need it.
SecurID delivers complete authentication and governance capabilities
SecurID delivers robust capabilities for both advanced, risk-based multi-factor authentication (MFA) and identity governance and administration (IGA) to deliver secure, convenient access to dynamic user populations across complex IT environments.
- Authentication. Your workforce is connecting in more ways and from more locations than ever. SecurID gives them multiple, convenient authentication options, including mobile push-to-approve and one-time passwords, passwordless options such as biometrics and FIDO-based authentication, and the world’s most widely deployed hardware token. Centralized management options include multi-factor authentication, single sign-on and risk-based authentication for users, applications and agents—on premises and in the cloud.
- Governance. SecurID Governance & Lifecycle Cloud is a managed solution that controls day-to-day security operations and simplifies governance across the enterprise, freeing you to focus on your core business. A clear, automated user access solution streamlines support and saves admin time and money while protecting data. Whether you're new to SecurID Governance & Lifecycle Cloud or looking to migrate to the cloud, we can deliver a flexible, scalable solution designed to accelerate your digital transformation.
Prioritize authentication and governance with SecurID
Cybersecurity Awareness Month is a great time to start considering how you protect your team, resources and users. But it's only a starting point: these challenges don't end as November begins.
Instead, as new models for how we live, work and play continue to emerge, it's essential that businesses understand how well they manage identity across applications, both on-premises and in the cloud. SecurID combines the widest possible array of flexible MFA options with dynamic, risk-driven access policies. SecurID Governance & Lifecycle Cloud lets organizations better manage user access—putting cybersecurity first while reducing identity risk.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month (CSAM)
- National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA)
- Identity Governance and Administration
- Cloud Identity Security
- Passwordless Authentication
Cybersecurity Awareness Month: See SecurID's Best Practices and #BeCyberSmart
- The First Steps in Securing Hybrid Work
- What the World Needs Now is Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Cybersecurity Best Practices that Break the Cycle
- Phishing is the Oldest Cybercrime in the Book—Here’s How to Turn the Page
- SecurID Leaders Share their Cybersecurity Career Insights—Part One
- SecurID Leaders Share their Cybersecurity Career Insights—Part Two