This privacy statement describes how SecurID collects, uses, shares, or otherwise processes your personal information.
We may provide additional data privacy information by using a supplementary privacy notice(s).
This Privacy Statement applies to personal information we process when you access, use, or interact with us via our websites and marketing communications.
For SecurID Mobile App users, please see our SecurID Mobile App Privacy Notice.
This privacy statement does not apply to:
- customers with a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) in place, which describes how we process our customer’s personal information. SecurID Privacy Considerations provides additional details for such customers, as applicable;
- data that is not personal, which include anonymous and aggregated data; and,
- information related to our job candidates.
Personal Information We Collect
The types of information we collect about you depends on your use of our offerings and the ways that you interact with us.
- Contact information, such as your name, country, email address, phone number, time zone.
- Employment information such as your job title and other business or company information
- Interest information such personal interests and preferences.
- Web form information you provide in our web forms (forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether the information requested is mandatory or voluntary).
- Cookie and tracking information while you interact in our websites include your browser type, IP address, operating system, device type, and version information, language settings, webpages you view, the amount of time you spend on pages, the website URL that referred you to our pages, your geographic information derived from your IP address, and any hyperlinks or advertisements you select.
- Browser referral information about the websites that led you to visit us.
- Error reports and performance information of the products and any problems you experience, including error reports.
- Content consumption information about media content (e.g. T.V., apps and games) you access through our offerings.
- Feedback and ratings information you provide to us such as customer survey feedback and product reviews you write, unless anonymous.
- Third party sources information may include personal data to supplement the information we have collected about you.
- Third party websites and links. We may provide links to other websites, which if you click on them may collect information about you and direct you to those websites. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to our website are covered by the third party’s own privacy statements and we encourage you to read those.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We use and share your information to:
- Deliver and maintain our products and services.
- Establish and maintain your account.
- Help us improve and personalize our products and services.
- Better predict content and marketing offers that may interest you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
- Engage with partners with which we offer co-branded products or services or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Authenticate you when logging into your account
- Manage and protect our networks, services, and customers.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information regarding your interaction by using online tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, Local Storage, or HTML5. Some of the information collected with these technologies may be necessary to operate the website or service, to improve performance, to help us understand how our online services are used, or to determine the interests of our users.
To learn more about cookies visit Cookies and Similar Technology page.
- How to disable cookies: when you first visit our websites, simply select ‘do not allow cookies’. If this option is not offered to you, then in your browser toolbar, find the button Help, which will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our website and services who disable cookies will be able to browse most areas of the website, but some features may not function properly.
- Please note that if you clear your cookies, or if you use a different browser or device, you may need to reset your opt-out selections
- SecurID does not support ‘do not track’ requests.
SecurID does not intend to or knowingly process children information.
Your Privacy Rights
You may have certain privacy rights under your applicable privacy law, depending where you live. To exercise your rights please submit a request by contacting us.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write us using the postal address at the bottom of this Privacy Statement
We do not “sell” your personal information as currently defined in the California Consumer Protection Act.
Please be aware that your request may have limitations, according to applicable law.
Your Marketing Choices
You have choices about how we reach you with marketing communications and about other uses of your information. To update your preferences, you can:
- Click “unsubscribe” in any email marketing communications you receive.
- Visit our Preference Management Center to select your choices.
Please be aware that it may take up to 10 business days for your email preferences to take effect.
How We Secure Your Information
We use appropriate technical, organizational and physical data security safeguards to help protect against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of information we collect, use or store. The ways we do this include:
- Design our data security safeguards to ensure the ongoing security, integrity, availability, and resilience of processing systems and services.
- Limiting physical access to our premises.
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you.
- Ensuring that our Business Partners have appropriate technical and organizational security measures to keep your personal information protected.
- As required by law, destroying or de-identifying personal information.
We encourage you to keep any passwords you use confidential and to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams. Please note that RSA will not request your ID or password through email.
RSA Security LLC
Att: SecurID Privacy Ops
174 Middlesex Turnpike
Bedford, MA 01730
United States of America
Last updated: December 2021